Hema looked like a PBSM member when she came out to open the gate for us. And she looked like she almost cried when she saw the suprise we did for her. Hope she won't get tummy-ache after she ate one of those cupcakes we baked =P Came back to SC's house and washed up.
Then watched Wild Child. They were busy watching while I was sleeping. I watched it lots of times. When I almost dozed off :
She really fall asleep??
Yea
Wow, good night Wei Nee, I love you
.....................
* After i woke up*
I heard Ying Rui said I love you to me
Haha
* And I forgotten wat Ying Rui said*
Ying Rui
Ashley
Me
After tat, we did some stuff which Kay called them as project U.S but it did not turn up to be one. We just did some nail polishing and stuffs. Later on, we played our usual "Drinking Game". Kay drank some Root Beers before we played the game, so she kinda looked like she was drunk. But we still forced her to play. Sc, Yr and Kay kena most. Mostly is Sc. LOL. Pity her. It kinda taste nice when it was mixed with different partion of drinks.
Then we went down to ate maggi mee ==" Kay still did not want to admit she was drunk though she looked like she was!! After tat, I insisted on watching Another Cinderella Story though Siew Ching and Kay insisted on sleeping. Can't blame them. It was 3 or 4 in the morning. We watched till 5 something and went to sleep. All of us slept very well except Katrina. Haha. She slept at 7 something. Then Kay and me woke up at 8.30 and went down to cook for the others. Breakfast >> horrible!! I got stomachache after i ate the macarroni which kay cooked =p
And most of them spent their afternoon by watching and learning the dance steps of "Call Me" by Tae Goon. While Sc, Kay and Hema ( Sc called her over ) were busy watching the video, Ashley, Ying Rui, Katrina and me were busy watching Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. OMG!!! Aaron Johnson is soooooo freaking hottt!!! :D Just hope I can get over his hotness before I end up pasting up all his posters on my wall =)
Aaron Johnson and Gerogia Groome
Understand why is he hot?? Mayb he doesn't look hot here but he look hot in the movie =P
After tat, all of us went back except Kay.
That's all for now i think. Pictures will be up as soon as possible. =)
Labels: sleepover
weinee
make me smile @ 9:17 PM
make me smile @ 9:17 PM