Monday, March 16, 2009
Got Tagged Again

Seems that i got tagged again, by two person this time. Haha!! Okay, I would start with Ile first

10 things about the person who tagged you:
1) Taller than me ( damn it!! Hah, still can grow =P )
2) Freaking skinny
3) Loves spongebob
4) Loves playing counter strike
5) Loves to poke ( especially teachers )
6) Maths better than mine ( I suck at it =[ )
7) Strong i supposed so??
8) Sharing me with Kay
9) Married to spongebob ( said by Kay )
10) Loves Patrick too!! =)

Okay, now here goes bout Sin Yen

















1) Looks sexy in this pic XD
2) Pretty
3) Thin
4) Fast Runner
5) Her pets are Sze Yie and Julianne =)
6) Currently in Form 2
7) Studying in Acmar
8) School mate of mine
9) Lovely
10) Looks hot in the pic up there =) lol
Who I tagged:
Who I tagged?? No one.. I had tagged most of my frens.. Haha, and most of them commented lots of craps and untrue stuff bout me =)

Labels:

weinee
make me smile @ 8:53 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.